Necessary Knowledge 2009 - SSRC Grantee Workshop
Annenberg USC, Los Angeles, 2-3 June 2009
'Necessary Knowledge' Workshop Goals:
- Share experiences for producing effective collaborations and research projects;
- Learn about current projects , build networks and ideas for increasing their impact;
- Generate strategies for overcoming obstacles that limit collaborative research;
- Explore how collaborative research and advocacy can connect in an international context;
- Identify the knowledge and research needs for the changing future of the media environment.
Attendees: More than 50 people, including grantees, program partners, scholars and advocates, participated in the workshop. Twelve SSRC grant projects were represented.