ASCI Reports (Public List)
An archive of research reports released under the auspices of the AIDS, Security & Conflict Initiative.
- Dennis Altman. The Political Dimensions of Responses to HIV/AIDS in Southeast Asia. 2008.
- Michael O'Keefe. State Fragility and AIDS in the South Pacific. 2008.
- Murray Feshbach. Russian Demography, Health and the Military: Current and Future Issues. 2008.
- Azusa Sato. Is HIV/AIDS a Threat to Security in Fragile States?. 2008.
- Happymon Jacob. Impact of HIV/AIDS on Governance in Manipur and Nagaland. 2008.
- Indranil Dutta, Tony Barnett. HIV and State Failure: Is HIV a Security Risk?. 2008.
- Hilary Pearce. The Police and HIV/AIDS: A Literature Review.
- Julio Balconi, Drik Kruijt. HIV/AIDS and the Central American Uniformed Services.
- Export Formats:
- CSV (MS Excel)