Understanding the Electronic Media Field: Ford Foundation Studies, 2001-2007 (Public List)
Field mapping and needs assessment studies on media policy and activism, sponsored via the Ford Foundation's Electronic Media Policy portfolio.
- Philip M. Napoli. Public Interest Media Activism and Advocacy as a Social Movement: A Review of the Literature. 2007.
- Amy Luckey, Justin Louie. Democracy, Social Justice and Media Reform: A Baseline Study of the Emerging Field of Media Policy. 2006.
- Johannes M. Bauer, Steven S. Wildman, Bella Mody. Making U.S. Telecommunications Policy: Who Participates and Who is Heard? The Roles of Research and Ideas. 2006.
- Mark Cooper, Gene Kimmelman, Chanelle Hardy. Constitutional Attacks on Public Interest Communications Policy: Creating A Legal Defense Fund To Uphold Citizens’ Free Speech Rights. 2005.
- Mary Beltrán, John DH Downing. The Televisions Project: TV Entertainment and 'Race'. 2002.